Updation of SDK's

Apr 16, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Recently MobFox SDK got updated. Please update this and any other ad provider's sdk if applicable.
Apr 23, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Also Smaato updated the SDK.
Could you please update this great Unified Ad Control?

Smaato has two different version of the SDK: with location, and with no-location.
I would like to use the no-location version, because in my WP app it looks better if it is not using the location services. (It will list on the cappabilities section and also when a user install the app it will display a message asking to enable access to the location services; if the user select Cancel the app will not install)

I just changed the SOMAWP7.dll from the original location aware version to a non-location aware version in the \packages\wpunifiedad.1.3.2\lib\sl4-wp71\ directory, but it seems to me that WPUnified Ad Control not displaying ads in this case.

Tom
Coordinator
Apr 25, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Hi Tom,

The version of Smaato that is included in Unified Ad is also the no-location version. I will look for some time to update Unified Ad soon.

Best,

Mark Monster
Apr 26, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Hi Mark,

Thank you for creating this great ad control for Windows Phone!

This is what Capdetect writes to me:

c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v7.0\Tools\CapDetect>CapabilityDetection.exe Rules.xml SOMAWP7.dll
ID_CAP_LOCATION
ID_CAP_NETWORKING
ID_FNCTNL_SILVERLIGHT_FRAMEWORK
ID_CAP_WEBBROWSERCOMPONENT
ID_CAP_IDENTITY_DEVICE

SOMAWP7.dll is from the last package:
https://wpunifiedad.codeplex.com/releases/view/96865